FRESCO Dog Advent Calendar, Voted the Best Dog Christmas Advent Calendar of 2019 by Rover.com. We are happy to announce the return of the UK's favourite 100% natural dog advent calendar for 2020! Your customers dog's can now count down the days until Christmas with their very own advent calendar, hidden behind each window you will find a total of 55 delicious treats which are made from 100% Meat and contain NO Chocolate or Rawhide!
RAW Feeding Friendly!
Which treats are hidden behind each window?
- Duck Fillet x1
- Chicken Hamburger x8
- Chicken Drops x8
- Chicken Fillet x2
- Turkey Drops x8
- Turkey Stars x15
- Duck Hamburger x2
- Beef Pizzle Chew Stick x1
Why is our FRESCO Dog Christmas Advent the best?
- Voted #1 Best Dog Advent of 2019
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- 53 x 41cm in size! It's HUGE
- All made in Germany
- Final treat surprise on Day 25!
- No added Synthetics or Preservatives
- RAW Feeding friendly
- No Chocolate or Rawhide!
53cm (H) x 41cm (W)
Suitable for dog's over 12 weeks of age
Feeding recommendation: Open a door every day for a delicious surprise. To feed as a treat alongside your dog's normal daily diet, please remember to reduce your dog's main meal intake when feeding treats as they add to their daily allowance. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Always ensure fresh drinking water is readily available when your eats treats, chews or food.
- Duck fillet (1x) : 95% duck meat, 5% vegetable glycerin
- Chicken Hamburger (8x) : 95% chicken, 5% vegetable glycerin
- Chicken snacks (8x) : 95% chicken meat, 5% vegetable glycerin
- Duck snack (10x) : 95% duck meat, 5% vegetable glycerin
- Chicken fillet (2x) : 95% chicken, 5% vegetable glycerine
- Turkey snack (8x) : 95% turkey meat, 5% vegetable glycerin
- Turkey Stars (15x) : 95% turkey, 5% vegetable glycerin
- Duck hamburger (2x) : 95% duck meat, 5% vegetable glycerin
- Beef Pizzle Chew Stick (1x) : 85% Beef head skin, 15% Bull Pizzle (Hard Chew)
Please note: As this is a natural product, the size, colour, and shape may differ from the picture shown.
Made in Germany